Eisen EI001A 1/4 Inch- 5/16 Inch Ratchet Load Binders For Heavy Duty Cargo Flatbed Trailers 2 PACK
- This Ratchet Style Load Binders has a forged steel handle that offers maximum leverage
- Easy to use and adjust, no snap effect,manufactured with heavy duty forged steel
- The binders with a thick red paint finish are conveniently stamped with the size and break strength
- For use with 1/4" or 5/16" Grade 70 Transport Chain
- Large 2200 lb load capacity with a 7,800 lb break strength.
- Easy to use and adjust
- Heavy Duty Transport Securement
- Manufactured with heavy duty forged steel
- Clearly stamped with Working Load Limit and Capacity
- Drop forged/cast steel, quenched and tempered.
- Low Loader chain accessory used to tighten and pull chain together.
- Painted finish.
- Fitted with two hooks.
14" forged steel handle and fit both 1/4" or 5/16" chain loops.
DOT Approved for commercial transport truck trailer load securing.
Conveniently stamped with the size and break strength. Easy to adjust, no snap-back effect, manufactured with heavy-duty forged steel.
Heavy duty forged steel construction with a thick red paint finish.
Large 2,200 lb load capacity with a 7,800 lb break strength
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 8.6 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||EI001A4|
|Size||1/4" or 5/16" Grade 70|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Ratchet Load Binders|
We Also Recommend
Just what I was hoping for. Small, compact, well built. Extremely easy to use. Use them on my 5.5'x10' Carry On trailer that I use to haul my BX 1880 tractor on. Much safer than a lever/snap binder. If I have to retighten my load after making my 5 mile stop rule, all I have to do is give it another click or two if needed instead of popping lever/snap binder lose and/or using small cheater pipe to tighten load again.
They seem to be well built. Sturdy.
Holding tractors to trailer
Bought for chaining forks to tractor bucket these were perfect easy to use!
Purchased these to use instead of The Nylon Ratchet Straps on my Ratchet Rake. I use my ratchet rake on my tractor when burning yard waste from my property. The Nylon Straps won't deal with the heat if I have to push material into the burn pile. These binders along with separate chains allow full use of the rake and bucket during burning. The size of these binders are perfect. The fit within the bucket with enough clearance to operate the binder and connect to the chains. I will certainly buy more in the future for some other projects I have in mind.