Aain D03A2 Heavy Duty Ratchet Chain Load Binder,3/8-1/2'' 2 Pack, Red
- This Ratchet Style Load Binders has a offers maximum leverage that 14" Forged Steel handle. Handle is 15 1/2" Long and hook to hook length is 24" When closed.
- For 3/8" Grade 70 transport chain or 1/2" Grade 43 High test chain. Working load limit: 9200 lbs. Breaking strength: 33, 000 lbs.
- Constructed of drop-forged, heat-treated carbon steel for strength and durability. Quick ratcheting action ensures easy binding of your load,closed when hook to hook length 1/2".
- Commercial grade chain binders.Easy to use and adjust,Ratchet style handle for extra leverage. Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements
- Ratchet binders are designed for securing loads in chain binding applications on flatbed trucks and rail cars, as well as for cargo holding in the marine industry, farm and outdoor utilities.
14" forged steel handle and fit both 3/8" or 1/2" chain loops.
DOT Approved for commercial transport truck trailer load securing.
Conveniently stamped with the size and break strength. Easy to adjust, no snap-back effect, manufactured with heavy-duty forged steel.
Heavy duty forged steel construction with a thick red paint finish.
Large 9200 lb load capacity with a 33,000 lb break strength.
|Item Weight||23.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16.53 x 16 x 2.75 inches|
|Item model number||D03A2|
|Size||3/8 Ratchet load binder|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2
|Included Components||Load Binder|
We Also Recommend
Work as they should. Ends will fall off when screwed all the way out.
Great deal on a very durable productWould recommend it. Actually bought 2 sets.