Aain MKT027 Pulley Puller and Installer Kit, Power Steering Pump Remover Alternator AC Pulley Puller & Installer Set
- CARBON STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured from high-strength carbon steel for extra durability and longevity. Exquisite mold, meticulous gringding and exquisite screws for your comfort use with Power Steering Puller Tool.
- APPLICATION: Power steering pulley puller installer kit is suitable for removing & installing pressed on alternator and power steering pump and other pulleys on engines. Works on most domestic cars and trucks
- EASY TO USE: Power steering tool remover included adapters necessary for modular engine reverse the jaws to pull the alternator internal bearing.Comes complete with adapters for unique style pulleys. And adapters for typical pulleys as well as 2 specialized tools
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: AC automotive power steering pulley puller remover kit comes with a blow molded portable storage case that protects steering pulley puller and provides easy transport. Quick organization.
- KIT INCLUDES: Pulley puller and installer kit for alternator and power steering pulley, comes with the Quad 4. Fits pulley shafts of 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-3/8 inch, 1-5/8 inch, adapters for typical pulleys as well as 2 specialized tools
- Designed for the removal of oxygen sensors, oil pressure sending units and vacuum switches that have wires or vacuum tubes.
- The pulley and installer kit removes pressed-on alternator and power steering pulleys on late model GM, Ford and Chrysler engines.
- Jaws (2)
- Thrust Bearing and Thrust Washer
- Puller Body
- GM Power Steering Disconnect
- Center S-crew Button
- Ford 4.6L and Universal Threaded Adapter
- GM 3.1L V6 and Quad 4 Threaded Adapter
- Center S-crew
- GM 3.1L V6 and Quad 4 Puller Pin
- Storage Case
Manufactured from carbon steel for extra strength and longevity.
Comes complete with adapters for the GM 3.1 L and Quad 4 motor's unique style pulleys as well as Ford's 4.6L metric requirements.
Comes with a plastic blow-molded storage case that protects components and provides easy transport.
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 8 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||MKT027|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel, Carbon Steel|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||C Shaped|
|Included Components||14 Piece Pulley Remover & Installer Kit|
We Also Recommend
Gets the job done. Laminated directions for dirty hands and sturdy case. Good for the money.;
Liked product and worked good on power steering pulley I was working on.;
Was a bit confusing how to set it up. Had to watch a YouTube video as this would be my suggestion to anyone buying this if you don't understand how to set it up. This comes with pictures but they don't explain anything. As far as the parts go I had no issues with them. I only bought this kit cause all the parts stores had rented them out and needed it right away as it was shipped and received in 2 days. Fast delivery.;
works very good!;
Excellent product that I have already used 4 times in a week and works great. I like the install adapter that comes with it.
I’ve used this on dodge trucks and had no problems;