Eisen EI002A4 5/16 Inch- 3/8 Inch Ratchet Load Binders For Heavy Duty Cargo Flatbed Trailers 4 Pack
- For use with 5/16" Grade 70 transport chain or 3/8" Grade 43 High test chain. Working load limit: 5,400 lbs. Breaking strength: 19,000 lbs.
- 7-inch steel ratchet-style handle for extra leverage. Quick ratcheting action ensures easy binding of your load.
- Constructed of drop-forged, heat-treated, carbon steel for strength and durability.
- Commercial grade chain binders. Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements.
- Free spin allows for fast adjustment in either direction. Tamper-resistant padlock hole provides extra security. Features a grab hook on each end.
14" forged steel handle and fit both 5/16" or 3/8" chain loops.
DOT Approved for commercial transport truck trailer load securing.
Conveniently stamped with the size and break strength. Easy to adjust, no snap-back effect, manufactured with heavy-duty forged steel.
Large 5400 lb load capacity with a 19,000 lb break strength.
||16.4 x 16.5 x 2.7 inches
||5/16" - 3/8" 4 Pack
We Also Recommend
Well made. Easy to use. Great vslue
This ratchet chain binder will be used primarily for securing a two ton tractor on a flat bed trailer. The binders work as expected and have performed well for the limited time I have had them. I have secured approximately three loads and have not had any failures. The paint on the product appears to be very durable which should provide a life time of use. I would purchase this item again if needed.