Eisen EI002A 5/16 Inch- 3/8 Inch Ratchet Load Binders For Heavy Duty Cargo Flatbed Trailers 2 Pack
- For use with 5/16" Grade 70 transport chain or 3/8" Grade 43 High test chain. Working load limit: 5,400 lbs. Breaking strength: 19,000 lbs.
- 7-inch steel ratchet-style handle for extra leverage. Quick ratcheting action ensures easy binding of your load.
- Constructed of drop-forged, heat-treated, carbon steel for strength and durability.
- Commercial grade chain binders. Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements.
- Free spin allows for fast adjustment in either direction. Tamper-resistant padlock hole provides extra security. Features a grab hook on each end.
14" forged steel handle and fit both 5/16" or 3/8" chain loops.
DOT Approved for commercial transport truck trailer load securing.
Conveniently stamped with the size and break strength. Easy to adjust, no snap-back effect, manufactured with heavy-duty forged steel.
Large 5400 lb load capacity with a 19,000 lb break strength.
||16.4 x 16.5 x 2.7 inches
||5/16" - 3/8" 2 Pack
We Also Recommend
The ratchet chain binders work very well. They are easy to use and operate. The quality of the ratchet bindersAre very good. The finish on binders will last for a long time.
Quality chain, received my order quickly, very satisfied.
Working as expected, no problems so far.
These ratchets work great and for a good price. I bought two initially to give them a try with holding down my skid steer. Will buy another two soon to have a set of 4. Great product.