Eisen MKT029 Harmonic Balancer Puller, Damper Pulley Puller, 5 Piece Removal Tool Set
Item: Harmonic Balancer Puller
Size: 5 piece set
- This harmonic balancer pulley puller is designed to remove the pulley without the need to remove the radiator.
- Fits a variety of Chrysler, GM, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, SUVs, vans, pickups, etc.
- 3-Jaw Puller with four lengths of forcing rods, one forcing screw with a 3/8-inch square drive for use with a ratchet, one 3/4-inch hex for wrench or socket use.
- When positioning the harmonic balancer disassembly tool, the spring gripper holds the bracket in place, making disassembly and reinstallation simple.
- High-quality plastic storage box. Portable and easy to store.
Kit contains a 3-Jaw puller, 3 lengths of Forcing Rods( lengths are measured 4", 5", 7"
Removes harmonic damper pulley on many Chrysler and Mitsubishi engines. Efficiently eliminates the removal of the radiator when removing the pulley.
This set provides you with everything you need to remove damper pulleys
|Most automobiles, SUVs, and trucks
|Blow-molded plastic case included
We Also Recommend
Used on a 2002 PT Cruiser...one of the HARDEST vehicles to work on and Aainecially doing a timing belt/water pump replacement. Bent and broke my ordinary 3-claw balancer puller trying on the PT, ordered this puller, delivered next day, took longer to run my extension cord to my impact than it took for this puller to remove the balancer pulley. It worked almost too good. Wow. 5 Stars!;
Amazing for a PT cruiser;
Excellent product and fast service.;
this tool worked great on my 2010 doge grand caravan it was easy to use and did the job.;
Perfect puller worked great and will last as needed.