Aain A049 Magnetic Toolbox Tray Set, Tool Box holder Accessories for Tool Organizer,Garage Storage, 2 Trays, Can Caddy, Paper Towel & Screwdriver Holder
- Extra strong rubber coated magnets protect surfaces and provide a strong hold,sticks to any ferrous surface, Can & Screwdriver Caddy holds 3 spray cans and & 7 Screwdrivers, fits most paint and lubricant aerosol spray cans.
- Securely attach this tray to any ferrous metal surface and easily attaches to walls, tool chests, and cabinets. The organizer tray is ideal for use in garages, workshops, and auto and mechanic shops.
- Package includes 4-piece set of tool storage trays, one 6" wide tray, one 12" wide tray, one 3-can tray with holes for screwdrivers and 1 paper towel holder,you can use them to hold items you use all of the time
- These Magnetic Toolbox Trays are made of heavy-duty, non-corrosive metal. The tool tray set features extra-strong, rubber-coated magnets that mount quickly to the side of your metal toolbox and remain in place.
- 2 Piece professional paper towel holder that attaches to any ferrous surface, ade of steel with black powder coating, It's ideal for keeping paper towels and shop wipes within easy reach!
Heavy duty Magnetic Shelves, Caddy and Paper Towel Holder firmly attach to your toolbox, cabinet, locker, or any ferrous surface. Mount to the side of a car or your tool box for portable repairs.
Ideal for garages, shops, and workshops. Increases storage space and organizes your equipment.
Item Weight：8 pounds
Material: Alloy Steel, Rubber
Included Components of tool storage trays, : Tools Storage, Tool Organization & Garage Storage, Bucket Tool Organizer
one 6" wide tray
one 12" wide tray
one 3-can tray with holes for screwdrivers
and 1 paper towel holder
Keep paper towels or rolls of cleaning pads easily accessible wherever you need Paper Towel Holder.
2 pc. heavy duty steel holder with magnetic backing.
Each side of the holder has three strong magnets that hold them firmly in place. Adjust the width between the 2 sides to accommodate any width of paper towel.
Keep your most used items within reach Heavy duty magnetic aerosol spray can and screwdriver holder tray.
Powder-coated thick steel with six strong pvc covered magnets to prevent surface scratches.
Super strong tray holds multiple tools and hardware
12" wide tray, a three-can tray with holes for screwdrivers and a paper towel holder. You can use them to hold items you use all of the time.
Heavy duty 12" magnetic toolbox tray with screwdriver holder. Powder-coated thick steel with four strong magnets.
Keep smaller items organized and easy to access.
6" wide tray Keep your small hand tools and supplies within reach with these Magnetic Toolbox Trays.
The magnetic tool trays are ideal for use as magnetic shelves for your tool box or as shop shelves for other metal surfaces, keeping small tools, fasteners, and parts close at hand as you work. The magnetic paper towel holders in each magnetic tool box storage set provide convenient access to paper towels, making it easier than ever to keep your workspace clean.
This toolbox tray set comes with a 6 inch wide tray, a 12 inch wide tray, a spray can tray and a paper towel holder. The rubber covered, extra strong magnets protect against paint damage. The spray can tray holds 3 common aerosol cans, plus has holes to store screwdrivers. The magnets are so strong the paper towel holder will stay put, even while you tear sheets off.
|Item Weight||8.01 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.8 x 11.89 x 5.67 inches|
|Item model number||A049|
|Style||Toolbox Tray Set|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Toolbox Tray|
We Also Recommend
4 different trays and the price is very good.;
Much more affordable than the name brand holders and I’m finding that they hold just as well. The magnets have good hold!;
I had some oil cans I needed to keep with my toolbox, but they wouldn't fit inside it, so bought this set of magnetic shelves. I put a magnetic strip in the bottom of one of them to keep the oil cans from tipping when I move my toolbox from machine to machine. The paper towel holder is great to keep a roll of shop towels nearby. I didn't give an overall 5 stars because I'm not sure yet how the magnets will hold up over time, but so far, so good as long as you put reasonable loads on them. The metal they are made of is pretty heavy gauge so that should hold up.;
Perfect for a tool cart or inside a tool box hutch;