Aain AE40 Heavy Duty Retractable Hose Reel with 50 FT Automatic Air Hose Reel,Steel Construction Industrial Hose Reel Wall Mount 1/2" Flexiable Hybrid Hose
- Auto Rewind Retractable Reel with Air Hose keep your garage safe and clutter free with the Aain Heavy-Duty Air Hose Reel. Premium all steel construction.
- Includes 1/2 in x 50 ft hybrid long rubber air hose with solid brass fittings, rated for 300 PSI.
- Threaded hose end accepts quick-connect fittings. Auto-rewind air hose reel features four non-snag rollers to help reduce hose wear and make pulling and retraction easy, ratchet gearing lock allows for the hose to be pulled to any length.
- Auto retracting steel hose reel with premium rubber hose with professional grade all-steel construction
- This air reels steel guide arm can be adjusted 3 different angles which suits most situations, air hose reel can be assembled on the wall, ceiling or floor.
- Compared to plastic inferfaces, our metal materials are stronger and more durable. with axle support, the air hose reel is stable during operation.
1. Make a paper template modeled after the one above.
2 The Reel may be installed on the wall, floor, or ceiling (at least ten feet above the floor).
3. Remove the bolts that attach the guide roller bracket to the support post to re-position the bracket for the appropriate location. Replace bolts and tighten.
4. Drill holes to accommodate 1/2-inch bolts (not included). Make sure you are drilling into a solid backing, or use the appropriate hardware to anchor in the bolts.
5. Mount reel and secure the four bolts (not included) through the 1/2" holes in the bracket.
Adjustment of Spring Tension
1. Pull out six feet of hose.
2. To increase tension, wrap the pulled hose one time around the drum.
3. To decrease tension, unwrap the hose one time from the drum.
4. Run the hose back through the guide and re-attach the hose stopper.
Air Hose Reel pairs with your air compressor to eliminate tangled air hoses and reduce clutter in your shop or garage.
The air hose reel allows you to manage 50 feet of hose.
Auto Rewind retractable ratchet action allows you to release as much hose as needed.
The hose will remain securely in place until you reel it back.
Steel construction for a secure mounting to the wall.
Hybrid and retractable air hose with maximum air pressure: 300 PSI
Air inlet: 1/2 NPT
Air outlet: 1/2 NPT
Hose Temp Rating: -4°F ( -20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Product Dimensions: 15.15." X 6.5" X 15.75"
|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||22 x 20.8 x 9 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||REEL4|
|Style||1/2 in x 50 ft|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Installation Method||Floor Mount, Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Air hose reel|
We Also Recommend
I mounted this to the wall of my garage. The hose is very sturdy, albeit a bit heavy. It is probably overkill for handheld pneumatic tools, due to the weight and stiffness of the hose. I bought it to use in conjunction with my big air compressor to run out to my sprinkler valve for blowing out sprinkler lines.The reel seems to be well madeAnd is heavy duty. Only complaint about the reel would be the design of the hose roller guides . If you pull it at the corner of the guides the hose tends to bind up and gets hard to pull. If you situated the reel properly you might be able to mitigate the issue.
I was looking at the 3/8 model and saw this was only a few $$ more. A smart person would have paid attention to the size and weight. Not me.The hose seems quality and the metal is thick. Should last for years.
Ordered this to end the "roll up the hoses" chore in the shop, but I goofed on what I thought my hose dimensions were. I thought I had a 1/2 and a 3/8 setup, but as soon as this arrived I realized I had a 3/8 and 1/4 setup. The plan was to mount this in the ceiling, but at nearly 50 lbs, I bailed on that idea and fabbed up a bracket and shelf to mount this right on the compressor. Works like a champ. Not that you couldn't put this on the ceiling, but you'll need a second set of hands for sure. In use, the larger than expected hose is obviously targeting high volume needs, such as sandblasting or monster impact wrenches (think 3/4 or 1" drive). The hose is beefy, so if you used this for painting your arms will get a workout for sure. Retracts fine if you're patient...the hose is pretty stiff so you have to let it find its own way back onto the reel. All brass connections...no leaks for me. Don't forget the Teflon tape!If you're looking for a high volume setup, this is a great deal. Light duty, small paint jobs, nailers...might be a little too beefy.