Aain® A034 Heavy Duty U-Joint Puller Tool for use on Class 7-8 Trucks, Made In Taiwan
- For use on U Joint bearing cups 1.5"- 2.2" (Class 7-8 Trucks), Fits all spicer drivelines 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Spicer SPL 140, 170, and 250 "Life Series" Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Meritor RPL 20 and 25 " Permalube " Series.
- Designed for fast and accurate disassembly of bearing cups on bolt-retained universal joints.
- Decrease damage to the needle bearing, to work with U-Joint bearing cups from 1.5" to 2.2" and will fit virtually all Class 7 and 8 Trucks and Machinery.
- Heavy Duty and strong enough to dissemble seized U-Joints, does not damage the driveshaft, yokes, joints, or bearing cups
- Made of high quality materials, for long lasting strength, quickly and easily removes sealed U-joint cups
Aain A034 Heavy Duty Truck U-Joint Puller is a universal, safe, and durable tool for use on Intermediate Trucks, Buses, and Farm Equipment.
Heavy Duty Truck U-Joint Puller and Machine Type U-joints with Bearing Cup 1.5“ to 2.2” (Class 7-8). This heavy duty universal truck U Joint Tool safely and easily removes seized U-Joint cups on class 4-6 Trucks. Built to withstand heavy use.
Quickly and easily removes sealed U-joint cups.
●Engineered for use with up to a one-inch impact wrench providing the ultimate "brute strength" for disassembling drivelines.
●Eliminates dangerous vice and socket, or hammering method.
●Does not damage the driveshaft, yokes, joints, or bearing cups.
To work with U-Joint bearing cups from 1.5" to 2.2" and will fit virtually all Class 7 and 8 Trucks and Machinery.
Fits all spicer drivelines 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Spicer SPL 140, 170, and 250 "Life Series" Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Meritor RPL 20 and 25 " Permalube " Series.
U-joint with bearing cups 1.5" to 2.2" O.D.
Simply and safely removes seized-up heavy duty Truck U joint without damaging your drivelines.
Trusted by mechanics worldwide to get the job done!
Product dimension: 8.2" X 3" X 6.89"
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 8.4 x 3.3 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||A034|
|Style||1.5" - 2.2" U-Joint Puller|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||U-Joint Puller|
We Also Recommend
I started working on my kenworth w900 shift U joints on Saturday 03/19/22 after spending hours hammering, prying I could not get the joints out. So I ordered this tool the same day around 4pm. It arrived the next day afternoon and I end up replacing 2 u joints in less than 3 hours. Thank you so much for quick delivery and toll has great build quality.;
The price is good and it works just the same;
Great product and value, a little long in some places;
Used The same model for two years before we stripped the threads;
Works on Frtl/ Intl tractors and similar. No issues so far, saved me a lot of work instead of hammering the bearing caps out.;