Aain LT013 Garage Bar Stool, Heavy Duty Adjustable Pneumatic Shop Stool With Black Powder Coated Finish Steel Legs For Garage Workshop and Auto Repair Shop
- Seat swivels 360° for extra mobility. Adjusts from 26. 3" To 30. 7", 250 lb. Maximum capacity.
- Powder-coated metal frame for long-lasting durability. Solid solvent-resistant rubber seat. The seat height adjustment lever easily moves the seat up and down.
- This shop stool has rubber feet to keep it in place without scratching the floor. Piston height adjustment, The cushion is easy to clean and well padded for maximum comfort.
- Easy to assemble - completed in just a few minutes, you just take the three components out of the box (stand, gas cylinder, and seat), and press-fit them together
- Ideal for your garage, workshop, kitchen, dining, bar, or barbershop.
Heavy-duty, all-steel construction with a chrome-plated base and stainless steel seat.
Slip-resistant feet are adjustable for leveling on uneven surfaces.
Comfortable, multi-layered, cushion features an oil-resistant, water-proof, vinyl cover for maximal comfort and protection. Easy to Clean.
Ergonomic design is comfortable and easy to adjust
17.52" x 17.52" x 17.32"
|Maximum Weight Capacity
We Also Recommend
Very sturdy construction. Nice smooth height adjustment. Very comfortable seat cushion. Expect the quality will provide a long service life;
I love that this stool is the perfect height for my Aain workbench that was also purchased here. It was a little wobbly out of the box, but after I sat on it the first time, it settled right in. I really appreciate the soft vinyl since it is not in a controlled climate and the glossy vinyl typically splits. Couldn't recommend this stool more.;
I looked for a sturdy stool for two days. I was really looking for a kitchen stool for my husband. He loves to cook however he can't stand up for more than a few minutes at a time. There were many cute stools but they didn't look like they would last very long.
I finally found this one. It said it was easy to put together, sturdy held up to 300 lbs. I was sold.
It arrived, a minute later husband had put it together.
This is great! We can always get a round cover to hide the "Aain" logo but we love it.
It's a little more than I wanted to pay but as many people said, you get what you pay for. I will update in a few months. Thank you Amazon!!;
My legs and feet are letting me know that the days of standing up all day while working and than coming home and standing at the chain grinder or workbench are coming to an end. I'm really happy with the comfort and adjustability of this stool. Mine has no wobble or rock to it at all as some have noted. Seat is comfortable but not overly padded. Super easy to put together as the whole base comes assembled, all you have to do is slide in the cylinder to the base and put the seat on it. No tools required.;