Eisen MKT023 Heavy Duty Ball Joint Press Tool Set - 10Pc Ball Joint Remover, Tool Ball Joint Press Kit, Service Tool Kit With Adapters
Item: Heavy Duty Ball Joint Press Tool Set
Size: 10 piece set
- Assists in the removal and installation of ball joints, universal joints, and truck brake anchor pins. Ball joint service can be implemented without having to take off the control arm.
- 1pc C-frame ball joint press and forcing screw, 3 pc installation adapters with cups, 3 pc removal adapters with cups, 3 pc receiver tubes (2.75 x 3 inch, 2.25 x 2.5 inch, and 1.75 x 2 inches)
- 11 x 3 x 15 inch (27.9 x 7.6 x 38.1cm) blown plastic carrying case with handle provides safe storage, quick organization, and easy transportation.
- Remove worn, rusted, and corroded parts. Works as a ball joint separator tool, u joint press, tie rod end remover tool, and suspension bushing removal tool.
- Heavy-duty forged steel provides maximum strength and durability, while the black-oxide finish helps to resist rust and corrosion.
This set removes and installs ball joints, U-joints, and brake anchor pins on most 2WD and 4WD vehicles.
Constructed from heavy duty forged steel to ensure strength and durability.
Comes with a blow-molded storage case that protects components and provides easy transport.
|15.08 x 10.83 x 3.11 inches
We Also Recommend
Heavy duty, but the hole does not line up with the U joint it slips but it works.
Fácil de usar y muy buen producto
Must needed specialty tool , made with great craftsmanship, heavy metal
Used this tool to remove U joints on my Kawasaki mule. It worked great
Needed to push some leaf spring bushings out and didn't have a press. IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS NOT TO USE AN IMPACT ON IT but I did anyways and full sent my 1/2in Mac 20v impact gun at full power. Not a problem, no flakes of metal from the bolt or c clamp body, recommend adding some grease to the threads on the bolt to maintain it so it lasts ya a while but all in all, hand to have in a toolbox.