AAIN AA030A 12-Piece 3/8 Inch Drive Shallow Impact Socket Set, Cr-V Steel, 6 Point, 5/16" to 1" Mechanic SAE Socket Sets
- PREMIUM CR-V STEEL: High quality material, forged from heat treated chrome vanadium steel, each socket surface treated with corrosion resistant black phosphoric acid to prevent oil and rust. Providing the durability for a hard use.
- 6-POINT ROUND CORNER DESIGN: Sockets designed to apply more force and reduce rounding of bolts by grabbing fasteners by their sides, not tips, and quickly loosen the screws and ensure that the screws are intact.
- PLENTY SIZE MEET YOUR NEED: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 ,3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 inch, defferent sockets of these 3/8 Inch drive impact shallow socket set, which is a good helper.
- PERFECT TOOLS FOR MECHANIC: Our sockets provide dependable Strength,to better meet requirements,giving you the strength you need to loosen those tough fasteners. Saving your time when repair vehice.
- KEEP SOCKETS ORGANIZED: Shallow Impact Socket Set Comes with heavy duty blow molded case for safe keeping when not in use. you can easy to pick up from different sized sockets in multiple jobs .
Aain's special impact sleeve effectively transfers torque from the impact wrench to the fastener, making it easy to loosen or tighten nuts and bolts.
Our impact sleeve is made of high-quality Hardened Treated Chrome Vanadium Steel Alloy (Cr-V). Compared with ordinary impact sleeves, it is more resistant to the rounding of the drive end and is durable, thus prolonging its service life.
|17.87 x 5.3 x 2.8 inches
|Item model number
|Chrome Vanadium Steel
|Item Package Quantity
|12-Piece 3/8 Inch Drive Shallow Impact Sockets
We Also Recommend
A perfect addition to my collection;
I use these everyday as a mechanic. You can't beat the for the price. And the case is very durable.;
I’m glad I found these because I can’t stand when sockets sets leave out sizes. Aain seems to be the only company that sells a complete set of quality 3/8” shallow impact sockets for an affordable price.
The only problem I see in these sockets is the painted on numbers, I can already see them being scratched off just by being in the case. Also, some of the sockets were coated in sticky oil, which isn’t that big a deal.;
Good quality no issues at all;
I bought these to use at work. I beat and beat on them and they have held up very well. In my opinion there just as good as Mac & snap on but a 1/16th of the price.;