Eisen MKT012 11-3/4" Fork Car Opening Ball Joint Tie Rod Separator Pickle Split Tool Lifter
Item: Pickle Fork, Ball Joint Separator
Type: 15/16 inch
- Use this tool to replace ball joints and to remove CV driveshafts in front-wheel drive vehicles.
- 15/16 inch ball joint separator is 11-3/4"-inch long with a 15/16 inch tapered wedge fork opening.
- constructed from tempered drop forged steel for enhanced durability and features a knurled handle to ensure a steady grip during use.
- This tool makes it easy to separate ball joints. Just keep a grip on the knurled shaft and add extra force with a hammer as needed.
- Drop forged and heat treated steel for long use.
Drop forged and heat-treated for increased strength and longevity. Measures 11 3/4 inches long with a 15/16 inch tapered wedge fork opening.
features a knurled handle to ensure a steady grip during use.C26
Assists in removing ball joints and CV drive shafts on FWD vehicles.
|Style||Ball Joint Tie Rod Separator|
|Package Dimensions||11.81 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches|
We Also Recommend
Worked perfect on 2018 Sahara JL;
Then align this and whack away with the biggest BFH you have until it becomes unstuck (tierods things like that).;
Product did exactly what it was meant to do;
Pickle fork is of good quality but is not 3/4" it is 5/8";
My son is rebuilding the steering on our 1955 Willys for a school project and we were stuck trying to separate the tie rods and pitman arm. We tried everything except the right tool. When this pickle fork arrived, two taps with a hammer solved the problem. Now, it will be with us forever, but it sure saved the day once.;