Aain® AA035 U Joint Puller, Universal Heavy-duty U-Joint Puller for Trucks and Vehicles, Made In Taiwan
- For use on Automotive U Joint bearing cups 1.0" to 1.25" O.D", simply and safely removes seized-up universal U-joint without damageing your drivelines
- Designed for fast and accurate disassembly of bearing cups on bolt-retained universal joints.
- Decrease damage to the needle bearing, does not damage the driveshaft, yokes, joints, or bearing cups.
- Heavy Duty and strong enough to dissemble seized U-Joints, and removes sealed u-joint cups in minutes
- Made of high quality materials, for long lasting strength, U-Joint Puller designed to fit cars, light-duty trucks, and farm machinery.
Aain AA35 Automotive U-Joint Puller is a universal and safe and durable and strong tools on Intermediate Light-Duty Trucks, Cars, and Farm Equipment.
Eliminates dangerous vice and socket, or hammering methods.
Removes sealed u-joint cups in minutes.
Does not damage the driveshaft, yokes, joints, or bearing cups.
High-grade steel to ensure the most universal fit possible while still maintaining the strength to tackle even the most stubborn u-joints.
This U joint puller tool makes replacing U-joints painless and the most important part is NO MORE SMASHING
Simply and safely removes seized-up heavy duty Truck U joint without damaging your drivelines
U-joint with bearing cups 1" to 1.25" O.D. for Cars, Light-Duty Trucks, Farm Equipment.
It trusted by mechanics world wide to get the job done quick.
This U-Joint Puller, with it's black body, it is not easy to find in dirty
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 4.3 x 2.2 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||AA035|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||U Joint Puller|
We Also Recommend
2008 ram 2500 hemi. Tool is to small for front axel U-joint. Did not try driveshaft U-joints. Would be very easy to use if it would of fit properly as described.;
It was far to big for the atv u joints I intended it for. Out of curiosity I set it on a half ton drive shaft I had spare and it is nearly to big for it. Not sure if I was sent the right size but ill hang on to it just in case anyway;
I love it, Thanks;
The tool sure beats paying for a MAC or other name brand seeing I am a DIY. It is also far better than trying to beat the old u-joints out with a socket and ball peen hammer. I would recommend this tool for any back yard or DIY mechanic who wants a fast professional job done.;