Eisen EI004 4 PACK Ratchet Load Binders 1/2-5/8 for Chain Binders Tie Down, Heavy Duty Load Binders Cargo Flatbed Trailers
- For use with 1/2" Grade 70 transport chain or 5/8" Grade 43 High test chain. Working load limit: 13,000 lbs. Breaking strength: 46,000 lbs.
- 7-inch steel ratchet-style handle for extra leverage. Quick ratcheting action ensures easy binding of your load.
- Constructed of drop-forged, heat-treated, carbon steel for strength and durability.
- Commercial grade chain binders. Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements.
- Free spin allows for fast adjustment in either direction. Tamper-resistant padlock hole provides extra security. Features a grab hook on each end.
14" forged steel handle and fit both 1/2" or 5/8" chain loops.
DOT Approved for commercial transport truck trailer load securing.
Conveniently stamped with the size and break strength. Easy to adjust, no snap-back effect, manufactured with heavy-duty forged steel.
Large 5400 lb load capacity with a 19,000 lb break strength.
||16.4 x 16.5 x 2.7 inches
||1/2" - 5/8" 4 Pack
We Also Recommend
Great product great service
Worked just as expected
I needed these for hauling my tractor and was hesitant because of the price. I was wrong and these are heavy duty and just as good as the ones at the big stores costing double and triple the price. These are heavy and will definitely hold your load secure.
Wow, these were better than I expected. Top quality, heavy-duty, fast shipping.
Easy to use good quality and good price