Aain AWC 6 Universal MIG Welding Cart, Rolling Welding Cart with Wheels for TIG MIG Welder, 110Lbs Capacity, Black
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION：Made with heavy gauge steel for extra strength and durability and PVC wheels and is covered with black powder coating to resist rust and abrasions
- EASY STORAGE: Featured with 2-level shelve making maneuvering your welder easy. Stable platform gives you a low center of gravity
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: L31.7" x W16.5" x H19.7". Hold up to 7 1/2" diameter, 110Lbs capacity
- SMOOTH ROLLING：Equipped with 4 heavy duty PVC swivel casters; 2 front wheels allow for mobility in all directions by providing 360° of rotation, and 2 big back wheels make sure the stability of moving especially with heavy loads
- WIDE APPLICATIONS： This welding cart designed to stone and transports a variety of MIG, ARC welding machine, plasma cutter, as well as plenty room for hoses, welder's helmet and welding accessories; Suitable for use in home garage, workshop, repair shop, and more
AAIN Heavy-Duty Welding Cart
SMOOTH ROLLING & HEAVY-DUTY & PROFESSIONAL
Packing Dimension: L30.9"x W13.4"x H3.5"
Loading Capacity: 110Lbs
This cart designed to stone and transports a variety of MIG welders, gas cylinder, welding cables and accessories. It's also suitable or carrying inverters and mini-plasma machines.
This welder cart features with 4 heavy duty PVC casters, 2 front 360°swivel casters control the cart to move in all directions
Made with heavy gauge steel for extra strength and durability.It allows to afford up to 110 lbs weight capacity
|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||30.9 x 13.3 x 3.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||AWC-6|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||MIG Welding Cart|
We Also Recommend
Perfect for me.;
I read a lot of reviews stating the hardware didn't go into the sheet metal properly. I want to share that I had NO PROBLEM assembling this cart at all. Aain seems to have addressed this issue.
The cart went together very easily and feels very sturdy and secure. I put the Aain 210 MVP on this and it fits very well. The only thing I think would be nice: a hook or two to hang the hoses from. With this cart what you see is what you get: a place for the cylinder, a top shelf for the welder, and a bottom shelf for whatever else. With a helmet, gloves, gas hose, gun and gun hose, etc, one bottom shelf can hold everything but it would be nice if there was a way to stay slightly more organized.
All that said, still a great shelf for the money and I am very pleased with the quality.;
Keeps my welder and supplies easily accessible and tidy;
It holds a welder and bottle.;
I purchased this cart for my Aain Handler 140 after seeing it on this site for almost half off. The reviews I read were concerning, but I bought it anyway since most of the complaints were the sheet metal screws it came with. I had no problems during assembly and my welder fits on it perfectly. This is a very nice cart.;