Aain AA020 1 inch Knotted Wire End Brush With 1/4-Inch Shank 10 Pack
- Wire end brush with 1/4-inch shank, suitable for 3/8 inch or 1/2-inch drill or a die grinder, primarily used for industrial or household cleaning.
- High-quality carbon steel wire is 100% inspected to meet demanding quality specifications.
- Knotted Wheel design is best for surface adhesion treatment before painting, spray coating, and electroplating.
- Max RPM 22,000. Balanced for smooth performance.
- Removes rust, scale, and weld splatter, ideal for surface paint peeling and grinding, cleaning carbon and paint from metal and other surfaces.
1'' Brush x 1/4 in. Shank. is designed for fast light-duty cleaning.
The twisted steel wire end brush is a great tool for fast polishing of smaller areas. Ideal for cleaning molds, casings, pistons, and ports.
Constructed of high-performance wire. Knotted steel wire provides vigorous brushing action.
||1 inch Knotted Wire End Brush
|Brush Material||Carbon Steel
|Number of Pieces||10 pcs|
We Also Recommend
Price was good, but in aggressive work it serves the purpose. Put a face shield on.
They work as intended, used them to remove undercoat in tight areas.
So bought the wire wheels I would say if you kept them under or at suggested rpm they would last fine mine I spun a little hard but still did the job so I would definitely buy again
I bought them to clean up the finish in tight spots of an old tractor to prepare it for repaint.
Good quality cup brush. did not give 5 stars bc not rated to 20000 rpms. DO NOT over speed the brush. THEY GRENADE. Right angle air grinders will whip these into pieces. keep the speed low. Otherwise a great product.