Eisen MKT028 2PC Fan Clutch Wrench and Water Pump Holder Removal Tool for BMW, Mercedes, Ford and other engine models.
- Easy to Use: Easily remove the lock nuts on temperature dependent viscosity drive fans; easily hold the water pump pulley in place while loosening the radiator fan
- Compatible: Made for but not limited to the following engine models M4, M10, M20, M30, M40, M44, M50, M52, M52TU, M54, M56, M60, M70, M73, S14, S38, S54, S50B30, S50B3
- Heavy and Durable: Premium high strength steel for this 32mm Automotive Fan Clutch Nut Wrench
- If you need to remove the reverse threaded fan,this fan clutch wrench Worked great, made the job of replacing the radiator so much easier.
- This 2-Piece Fan Clutch Wrench Set is a necessary option if you are going to remove your thermostat or water puimp. Cut my job in more than half the time without it. I recommend that anyone this job needs this tool and the combo set makes it a brainier
Multi-Use Ends: 32mm Open-End Wrench, and 2 sizes of Water-Pump Nut Spanners, Convenient and Useful for a Variety of Applications.
32 mm Head fits multiple engines. Non-Slip grip is functional and comfortable.
Heat Treated Steel for Premium Quality Construction and Strength.
Size: 32mm (1.26"") Material: High strength steel
Suit for: B M W engine models M10,M20&M30 and other late cars
|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.3 x 2.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||MK28|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Fixed Square, C Shaped|
|Included Components||Fan Clutch Wrench Set|
We Also Recommend
I needed both of these wrenches in order to remove the fan/clutch assembly on my 2002 BMW E46. The fan /clutch assemble had to be removed in order for me to replace the coolant expansion tank assembly that was leaking. The one tool is a 32mm open end wrench and the other tool is used to hold the other end of the assembly to unscrew the fan counter clockwise. Worked great.;
The tool did not fit exactly right away. I had to drill the hole bigger with a 1/2 inch drill bit. It was off by 1 mm where the bolts line up on the fan belt housing. My 2006 bmw m3 e46. Once I opened up the hole it aligned correctly. The tool is nice and thick and it did not bend like previous pics for other people. For 16$ it’s worth it!;
Put fan back on my car !;