Eisen MKT019 5 pc auto Trim & Molding Set Nylon Car Interior/Exterior Handy Remover Pry Bars
Item: Plastic Car Trim Removal Tool Kit
Size: 5 pieces
- Designed for the removal of door panels, fascia & trim strips, dashboard & interior panels, trim, and window moldings
- 5 Unique tool ends; wide type, pull-type, handy remover, narrow type, and upholstery clip remover.
- Bonus Nylon Carry Case. This roll-up carry pouch has a hook and loop closure. Use this pouch to transport or safely store your tools.
- Constructed from heavy-duty ABS plastic for increased leverage without causing damage to your vehicle or to the door panel. Lightweight and ergonomic design is easy to hold and made to fit in hard-to-reach areas.
- These lightweight tools allow you to work on your vehicle without scratching the finish or damaging your vehicle trim.
Perfect for the Professional Mechanic, Car Audio Installer, or DIYer. This trim remover set is perfect for automotive repair where panel, molding, and delicate trim pieces must be removed.
Designed and used for removal of door panels, fascia & trim strips, dashboard, interior panels, trim, and window moldings.
11 various trimming ends to meet a variety of needs. Includes the following types of ends: Wide, pull, handy, narrow, and upholstery
|Style||Plastic Car Trim Removal Tool Kit|
|Package Dimensions||9.06 x 9.06 x 2.17 inches|
We Also Recommend
Perfect for my sensative work (electronics, model making, fabrication) where metal equivalent would be destructive.
I hope we can use long time.
Very durable, will be an asset to my tool box.
I liked all the different shapes in this set. Was so useful to dig out caulking from outside of our travel trailer without scratching and marring because tools are plastic. Don't know of anything else that would work as well and thoroughly. Really a handy set of tools to have on hand. Also, the price was very reasonable, which I appreciated. Thank you.
Good for car interior trim panels removal. They work for the under car panel push in style retainers, unless the retainers have any dirt in them, then the plastic tools bend. I suggest getting a set of metal ones also.