Eisen MKT005 Water Pipe Hose Removal Tool Flat Band Ring Type Hose Clamp Pliers
Item: Hose clamp pliers
Type: Flat band ring
- Professional quality Hose clamp pliers feature high-quality carbon steel with firm grip rubber handles for heavy-duty use.
- With a max opening of 1-3/4”, these Hose Clamp Pliers can be used on most ring-type or flat-band hose clamps for easy removal and installation.
- Fingertip "position lock" keeps hoses clamped securely.
- Tested and approved for strength, durability, and fit.
- For fuel & coolant pipe spring clips.
Professional quality Hose Clamp Pliers are made of drop forged carbon steel with firm grip handles designed for heavy-duty use.
Manganese phosphate coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
The ergonomic handles are designed to prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use. They are dipped in soft, non-slip PVC, to provide an easy to hold and secure grip.
|Style||Car Water Pipe Hose Removal Tool|
|Package Dimensions||11.81 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches|
We Also Recommend
Would have liked the ratchet segments a little closer together;
Whenever I'm using standard needle nose pliers on hose clamps I am kicking myself wishing I had these. Just order them and save your future self some time and frustration.;
Can't beat the price of these hose clamp pliers. Only nitpick is that the ratchet mechanism is course compared to my neighbors high dollar one.;
These work great for home garage use.
If looking for tool to be used every day in mechanic shop, I do not think these will hold up well.;