Eisen MKT020 14 pc Master Quick Disconnect Tool Kit, Automotive AC Fuel Line and Transmission Oil Cooler Line, Includes Scissor Type Remover, Compatible with most Ford Chevy GM models
Item: Master Quick Disconnect Tool Kit
Number of Pieces: 14 piece
- 14 piece set includes 1/4" Disconnect tool, 5/16" Disconnect tool, 3/8" Disconnect tool,1 Oil cooler line disconnect tool for AXOD and ATX transmissions, 1 Ford/GM quick disconnect coupler tool,1 Ford Oil cooler line disconnect tool 1 Ford fuel line coupling tool, 1 Fuel line disconnect tool, 4 Rubber bands, 2 Connecters.
- Compatible with all standard automotive lines and hose sizes. For use on fuel lines, air conditioning lines, and transmission oil cooler lines. Simple push-on, pull-off action.
- Aluminum alloy oil cooler line removers can also be used to separate fittings on fuel lines, fuel filters, and fuel tank return lines.
- Safely removes fuel lines from quick-connect fittings without damage.
- Manufactured from aluminum alloy, steel, and plastic.
Used to disconnect transmission oil cooler line. Size: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
High impact ABS stands up to heavy use and accidental drops, ideal for professional auto mechanics.
Works for the following Ford radiator or transmission oil cooler lines: 1987 & newer Olds Toronado; Buick Riviera, Regatta; Cadillac Eldorado, Seville & Concourse: 1989 & newer GM 1/2-ton, 3/4-Ton and 1-Ton Pickups.
|Item Weight||1.6425 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.99 x 7.87 x 2.2 inches|
|Material||Anodized aluminum, ABS plastic|
We Also Recommend
It’s a nice kit, looks to be a very complete solution for quick connects. Everything fits decent in the case, pieces were everywhere but where they belonged when opening the case the first time, the 5/16 disconnect doesn’t quite fit all the way into its spot, not a big problem. All the anodized pieces feel like plastic and the joint has a lot of slop, though they look made well, I was expecting a nice tight solid hinge but at the tip of the tool that goes into the fitting there’s nearly 1/4” of movement, Maybe this is normal. the black pieces feel very solid. I have many Astro tools and lights and every bit of it is built very well so I had very high expectations, maybe too high for the price, which is why I still rated good.;
I've broken 2 fittings on those top fuel filters on the 6.7L's. This tool eliminates me having to press n pull on those brittle connections. No problems thus far;
If it works it's OK by me. Used it on Ford fuel lines and also on the GM famously flimsy heater hose quick connect. Did the job easily and what more can you expect.
It's an older kit so maybe there are more complete kits available. Bought mine waaay back before the twilight zone, in 2017. All the kits are plastic so you have to be gentle with any of them.;
Great quality, includes every disconnect tool I needed, The ultimate Master Disconnect Tool Kit!!;