Eisen MKT015 75-165mm Universal Adjustable Valve Spring Compressor Automotive Engine Repair Tool
Item: Adjustable Valve Spring Compressor
- Easy to Use. Small/middle OVH engine repair compressing tool will help you to effortlessly disassemble and reassemble valve springs.
- Sturdy, durable all steel construction eliminates tool flex.
- Adjustable spring clamping fork and screw-type throat adjustment. 3" to 6.5" (75mm to 165mm) capacity with a 6" (150mm) throat clearance.
- Cam-style locking handle compresses spring and keeps the tool in place allowing for easy removal of spring retaining clips.
- The handle has molded soft grip to prevent slipping during operation. Reduces fatigue and increases productivity.
Comfortable, durable handle, PVC coated, non-slip design is comfortable and provides a secure grip.
Two-way adjustment, 3-inch to 6.5-inch (7.5cm to 16.5cm) capacity with a 6-inch (150mm) throat clearance.
Small/middle OVH engine repair compressing tool will help you to effortlessly disassemble and reassemble valve springs.
|Style||Universal Valve Spring Compressor|
|Package Dimensions||17.72 x 8.66 x 2.17 inches|
We Also Recommend
I though one was installed upside down but the I realized the spring holders were both from the same size. No way to use it without the correct spring arms. Anyone know how to return as defective? I had been over 30 days so no return by Amazon. I would not recommend this manufacture.;
Great value. Worked as expected. Used it on a motorcycle engine rebuild. Will be using on other rebuilds as well.;
Works for what I needed it for;