Aain AA048 Portable Heater for Garage, Industrial Space Heaters For Garage, Home, Shop & Office, 240 Volt Garage Heater, 4800 Watt, 60Hz
- 4800W Electric Garage Heater is lightweight, portable and easy to carry, garage heater is one of the most popular on the market today. This particular heater covers much more space than most portable heaters.
- Durable power cord and stainless steel construction, garage heater works in many different types of areas, perfect for use in your garages, warehouses, and shipping and receiving areas.
- The industrial heater has a safety grille that will keep hands and any foreign objects away from the motor. It also features an automatic shut off for added peace of mind.
- Space saving ceiling mount and adjustable thermostat offer added convenience, It is portable enough that it will fit well in any area, whether it is against a wall or in the corner.
- Heater requires a 240-Volt 30 Amp plug, Temperature range of 45 to 95°F, Great for garage which heats up to 560 sq.ft. It is certified for electrical safety so it will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Industrial Fan Forced Heater
Fast heating unit will quickly warm your area.
Powerful fan to distribute the heat, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
60 Hz frequency
NEMA #6-30P 250C 30 Amps plug
FTemperature Control Reliable single-pole thermostat with adjustable heat control dial, automatically maintains the temperature you set.
Large Coverage Area With a 4800 watt heating capability, this unit can heat large areas quickly, making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Convenient handle allows you to carry this fan anywhere you need it, could also be used to hang for storage.
- This heater can be mounted on either the wall or ceiling.
- Heater ideally suited for use in garages, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories, or any exposed spaces.
- Multiple applications for this portable heater.
- Great for use in workshops, garages and construction sites.
- Easy Storage Built in cord storage makes clean-up easy, and storage a breeze.
- Simply Plug-In and Go Includes 6 foot cord with NEMA #6-30P 30Amps standard plug, simply plug into a 240 Volt Socket, and begin heating your space.
1. Question: I have a nema 6-50r outlet in my garage. Is there anyone to make this work? I can’t seem to find an adapter for this online.
Answer: Please use NEMA #6-30R plug.
2. Question: If power goes off, does it have to be reset or does it adhere to the last setting?
Answer: Yes, it will re-start with previous setting.
3. Question: Is the wall plug included
Answer: Product includes plug, but not NEMA 6-30R socket.
4. Question: What is the wire length?
Answer: The cord length is 6 foot long.
5. Question: What is the configuration of the plug in (one horizontal plug and one vertical plug)?
Answer: It’s a 220/240 volt 30 amp plug with two horizontal and the ground prong 220v/240, 30amp
6. Question: Does this heater have a replacement fan motor model # to reorder?
Answer: Yes, replacement motors can be order on the manufacturer's website.
7.Question：Can i use a 6-50p welder outlet with a 6-50p to 6-30r adapter to run this?
Answer: No. NEMA #6-30R plug is recommended for safety sake.
8. Question: Is there adapters available to plug this into a normal wall outlet?
Answer: NEMA #6-30R plug is recommended for safety sake.
9. Question: Can the thermostat be set below 45 degrees ? Local garden center recommends we set to 40 for small greenhouse
Answer: It can be setted lower than 45℃.
|Item Weight||16 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 10.5 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||AH48|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
We Also Recommend
Same as headline, heats garage fast and efficiently.;
This heater is everything it was advertised to be. Controls are easy to operate and intuitive. Noise level is low. Heat output is sufficient to heat a moderate sized room to 75 degrees.;
"I have a small to medium sized greenhouse where we use one of these to control the winter temperature. It is connected to a contactor controlled by a digital temp controller which keeps the temp between 50 and 60. been working fine now for 3 years";
We have one of these in our basement gym and I bought another for my CNC shop. Works great. Remember that its 220 though.;