Eisen MKT002 Oil Filter Wrench Removal Tool Universal 2 Way 3 Jaw Adjustable Socket 2-1/2"-4-1/2"
Item: Universal Oil Filter Wrench
Fits: 3/8"&1/2 Square Drive Socket
- Tight Grip. 3 jaw grip ensures a firm hold on the filter which helps remove filters quickly with less slip and without hassle. Responsive claws grip tighter as more torque is applied.
- Adjustable Jaw. This oil filter wrench tool features a 2-1/2" to 4-1/2" (63.5-115) range, assisting the mechanic with a wide range of filter removing jobs on various models of vehicles.
- This oil filter removal tool expedites the oil changing process, making oil changing faster and more routine.
- Low clearance design helps dislodge filters even in tight spaces. Equipped with a 3/8" & 1/2" square drive, also suitable for use with a 13/16” (21 mm) spanner.
- Quality Materials: Stronger alternative to many other oil filter wrenches; 3 jaws are crafted with top grade steel and a satin chrome finish giving the owner confidence this tool is built to last.
3/8" & 1/2" Square drive, also suitable for use with a 21mm (13/16") spanner. Fits 2-1/2" to 4-1/2" (63.5-115) filters.
2-way Satin finished carbon steel construction, high torque capable.
Special Geared Design. 3 jaws are driven by an internal gear system.
|Style||2 Way, 3 Jaw|
|Fits||2-1/2" to 4-1/2" (63.5-115) filters.|
We Also Recommend
Used to change my oil filter. Which had been seized and was unable to remove; I've tried multiple tools to remove the oil filter to no avail until I came across this tool. I was able to remove my oil filter in under a minute with ease. Definitely recommend!;
I love this tool, i should of gotten it a long time ago. Makes removing oil filters so easy Aainecially in tight areas.;
Finally I have found a filter wrench that adjusts yet doesn’t slip. It grips oil filters tightly and releases easily. It fits my needs perfectly.;
I wish i have this years ago;
Would work better if the three "fingers" were coated with silicone for a more positive grip.;