Aain MKT025 7pcs O2 Oxygen Sensor & Oil Pressure Sending Unit Master Sensor Socket Set
Item: Oxygen Sensor Socket Set,
Size: 7 piece set
- Includes 7 sizes of sockets to accommodate many vehicles.
- High-quality chrome vanadium steel construction; oil rubbed black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- Designed for the removal and installation of oxygen sensors, oil pressure sending units, and vacuum switches equipped with wires or vacuum tubes.
- Blow-molded plastic case provides safe storage, quick organization, and easy transportation.
- Slotted sockets for easy disassembly and assembly. Quick and easy to use and does not damage the sensor.
Includes the following: 1/2'' Drive x 27mm (12 point) oil pressure sending unit socket.<.p>
1/2'' Drive x 29mm (6 point) pressure/vacuum switch socket with slot. Oil pressure sending units on late 1980 and mid-1990 GM vehicles. Designed to be used with 1/2" drive tool.
1/2'' Drive x 7/8''or 22mm (6 point) long oxygen sensor wrench socket with slot.
3/8'' Drive x 7/8'' or 22mm (6 point) vacuum switch socket with slot.
3/8'' Drive x 7/8'' or 22mm (6 point) vacuum switch socket with slot.3/8'' Drive x 1-1/16'' & 1'' or 27mm (6 point) oil pressure sending unit socket. The special deep design fits oil switches up to 2-5/8". Can be used with a 3/8" drive ratchet or 1-1/8" wrench.
|Item Weight||5.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.45 x 7.48 x 2.36 inches|
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
We Also Recommend
The sensor I pulled off, this set worked great, held up and got the job done
I loved this set, durable and I've swapped out or 20 + o2 sensors since I got the tool.
It is a real nice product and the fact that it came with the case is just a benefit
Great kit with pretty much every tool you will need. Good price and fast shipping