Eisen MKT024 3pcs Professional Car Oxygen Sensor Removal Wrench Installer Socket Tools
Item: Professional Car Oxygen Sensor Removal Wrench
Size: 3 piece set
- Set Includes 3/8" drive offset oxygen sensor wrench, oxygen/vacuum sensor switch socket, 1/2" double square drive, offset oxygen sensor wrench.
- High-Quality chrome vanadium steel, heat-treated for strength and durability.
- Works on most computerized engine-controlled vehicles and can be used with ratchets and breaker bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicles.
- Standard 6 point socket with a low profile and slotted design to enable oxygen sensor removal with the wiring harness still attached. The socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard-to-reach spots.
- The blow-molded plastic case provides safe storage, quick organization, and easy transportation
Can be used with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on a vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars.
Constructed of chrome vanadium steel, heat-treated for strength and durability.
Complete with a blow-molded storage case that protects components and provides easy transport.
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.08 x 10.83 x 3.11 inches|
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
We Also Recommend
Serves the purpose;
well worth the money;
The tool kit worked great. I was able to remove the old sensor and install the new one with no problem at all.;
Glad i bought the kit instead of the single socket;