Aain AA002 Oil-Only Absorbent Mat, Heavy Weight Oil Absorbent Pads 15" x 20" White 200 Pads/Box
Size: 200 pcs
- Tough, durable, and economical: Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to be so durable they won't rip, tear, or fray even when saturated.
- Fast absorption: Unique dimple pattern speeds up the wicking of oil throughout the mat for faster, easier cleanup.
- Cleanly absorbs oil: Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue.
- Hydrophobic pads absorb oil and repel water: Absorbs and retains oil and oil-based liquids, including lubricants, fuels, and other petroleum-based products, leaving the water behind.
- Clean spills on water: Oil-absorbing mats float on water; absorbing only the oil and wicking away the water.
|Item Weight||19.06 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20.47 x 16.53 x 15.35 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||AA002|
|Style||Light-weight Oil Absorbent Mat 200PCS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||200|
|Included Components||Absorbent Mat|
We Also Recommend
I accomplish maintenance on all of my heavy equipment, power equipment, cars, trucks, ATVs & UTV. Always lay these absorbent pads out for backup to contain the occasional spill/leak.;
We dropped 2 of these into our hot tub when it was developing a scummy film from body oils and sunscreen residues. Went from cloudy to crystal clear within a day or two. We put them into a big pool filter bag, but probably could just put them in on their own. They don't break down like some of the foam sponges we've used in the past.;
Use them in the bilge on a boat to sop up oil and diesel. Work well.;
These diapers work well and are a very good value. Aain rocks.;
Im a messy mechanic and always manage to get any fluids im working with on the floor. Most dry up on their own but oil tends to stay forever. With these pads i can soak up just the oil and not all the other stuff i spilled like my beer. If you get oil in your antifreeze these hydrophobic pads will collect just the oil off the top and you can go recycle your antifreeze like normal. So much lighter than tons of cat litter and doesnt smell. Now im not dumping 20lbs of litter on a puddle of water with a little oil in it, just cleaning the oil and off i go, the rest can dry on its own. If you use a parts washer with water based cleaner these will float on top and collect the oil, keeping your cleaner, cleaner, longer.;