Aain LT018 Heavy-Duty Adjustable Work Table with Drawer & Wheels, Mechanic Tray,Mobile Rolling Tool Table, Orange
- Top tray dimensions are 28. 9" x 19. 8" x 1. 0" with a new feature designed to house working air tools, also with a standard screwdriver and pry bar holder
- 30" adjustable height work table from 34-47-3/4 inches with total weight capacity of 220 pounds
- Four 2" x 1. 25" swivel casters for easy moving, New drawer 1" in depth
- Rubber bumper corners for protection and top work surface with liner included
- The Rolling Utility Cart is perfect for the technician who's working in a variety of hard to reach situations. It can be raised or lowered and due to the offset can move in close when needed
The Rolling Tool Cart is perfect for the technician or DIY'er who's working in a verity of hard to reach places. Or, when you just want the added conveyance of having what you need, close by. It can be raised or lowered and due to the offset, it can move in close when needed.
All-steel construction for durability. The spacious 29" x 20" tray is outfitted with EVA foam work surface liners to ensure your tools will stay put while you maneuver the tray though your workspace.
|Item Weight||45 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||32.6 x 21 x 8.6 inches|
|Item model number||A018A|
We Also Recommend
I bought this item about a year ago, I have used it as a tool and part holder when working on aircraft. it wheels around the hanger much easier than my big tool box. I grab the tools I need for a job and away we go. if you work in a shop it is a must have.;
Extremely pleased with the quality. I ordered this because I had used a similar work table and found it very handy to have next to the work. This table was of far better quality and I would have no problems putting the rated 220 pounds on the table. I took me only 20 min. to unpackage and assemble the stand. The drawer is and added bonus!
I’m a mechanic & I use it for a mobile work station.;
Only a little bit damaged on a corner upon arrival but I’m a mechanic In the field at a dealer so I know it will be thrown around. Love the adjustable height and can do quick brake work while still moving from bay to bay with my tools! Anybody who works at a shop should have one of these you will not be disappointed!;
Really sturdy! Unfortunately mine was damaged right out of the box and it’s really an inconvenience to swap it out with a return or a refund… it’ll work for it purpose I suppose. It’s be nice to be contacted about the damage in the near future but we shall see;